Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WORLD IS WAGE

Forever is not so long

Forever is not for long

I told You

Answers stay with the questions you spit

And to Pass I fill with Smoke

And my knees buckle and soul shames for the failures I purge

I told You



Not to be bad with the purpose

I have reason to realign what it is I pass

and for you I'll scrape stars and kick clouds into dust and rain

We can be what we can stress and live to die

I don't know what purpose but to deserve

The cycle and vengeance

Raw Love and World and Anarchy and Cuts are real

Emotion is Temporary











-I'm looking for fools these days, I have good friends and those who have improved themselves are seeming to disappoint me. In the greater sense of the word improvement I see something that they seem to think is sacrifice but I only see the surrender. I see great people give in to the masters and the masters' culture. I shout inside like they do about their betterment- if that's a word- and the advice I fill my cup with is promptly poured out. Why wait for your turn to talk when you can listen to imagery and improvement? Steel and Faith is what I find in them... silly.
I don't believe we live in a world of scarcity, I don't believe in scarcity or rarity or value or any form of material cost associated with the things I need or want. This world where we are forced to compete for scarce resources allocated by those in power is sham. We are looking into the ivory towers of these fucking bastard capitalists and we can see the paint flecking off and we ignore it. Scarcity is a myth, like the myths of ancient peoples used to explain and influence the peons. It was created to divide people and help those who created it to amass wealth. There is enough for everyone but that isn't in the interests of those who control the myth.

Why can't we see that sharing is much better than keeping. What joy does Bill Gates get at knowing that he makes a grand every 15 seconds. And yes, he gives some away but fuck that he does, a free nation wouldn't let someone make more money than there are seconds in the breath of my lifetime, which will be short if I don't get the job that gets the health insurance.

I don't where this is going, but its my initial post and I plan on reaching someone, anyone, somehow, somewhere, anywhere. But I believe that (1) there is only class justice in the war of capital against labor; there can be no justice for labor under capitalism. (2) law and government, as well as all other capitalist institutions (the press, the school, the church, the police, and courts) are always at the service of capitalist against the people, whatever the merits of any given case. Capitalists and government are twins with one common interest. (3) capitalists and government will use any and all means to keep the people in subjection: they will terrorize the working class and ruthlessly murder its most intelligent and devoted members.


It's time to grow strong and strange.


FUN QUOTE: "Once upon a time there was a crooked tree and a straight tree. And they grew next to each other. And every day the straight tree would look at the crooked tree and he would say, "You're crooked. You've always been crooked and you'll continue to be crooked. But look at me! Look at me!" said the straight tree. He said, "I'm tall and I'm straight." And then one day the lumberjacks came into the forest and looked around, and the manager in charge said, "Cut all the straight trees." And that crooked tree is still there to this day, growing strong and growing strange. "
Kneller via Wristcutters: A Love Story

No comments:

Post a Comment